Our seasonal veg boxes offer you the best quality British vegetables and salads grown in harmony with nature without any synthetic chemicals used in the process.
Perfect for: 2-3 people
Includes ≈ 10 varieties of seasonal veg
- Everything is grown in line or beyond organic standards
- Truly seasonal and locally produced
- Working with nature to ensure quality and enhance biodiversity
- Regenerative, no-till farming
- Independently owned and founded on a belief of a more holistic approach to farming
- Available for convenient collection across stores or delivery across London
About the farm
Very Edible Goods are an independent farm based in Fens in Cambridgeshire. Launched in 2020 with a belief in a more holistic approach to farming, Bennie and Toby use natures processes to empower soil to grow the best quality vegetables possible.
They are working towards being fully 'regenerative' in their practices and use absolutely no synthetic chemicals. While they are not certified organic due to the higher price tag that it would put on their produce, their practices meet and often exceed organic standards.
“We stand dedicated to the cause of regenerative agriculture and its evolving methods as a means to help combat the growing climate crisis and soil erosion problem while providing fabulous produce grown with care and attention.
We grow high quality produce using the ‘no-dig’ method, this has been found to maximise the potential of our soil and give us the opportunity to grow the best vegetables while increasing the vitality of the area around us. Flavour and freshness are our benchmarks for success, we are passionate about making sure we get great flavour from foods and ensure proper storage and handling to provide the very best flavours and shelf life for all our products. Typically harvest takes place no more than 24 hours before delivery, so our customers can be guaranteed of its freshness.”
Collections & deliveries:
Veg boxes are available for collection every Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday from the following stores:
- 263 Upper St, London, N1 2UQ
- 183 Blackstock Rd, London, N5 2LL
- 12 Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, E17 6HJ
We also offer London-wide deliveries every Thursday.