FOR NACHOS & TOTOPOS
- A spicy tomato salsa made with chipotles in adobo and fresh coriander.
Chipotle chillies give this salsa a rich, smoky flavour: perfect for dipping.
- Ready to eat. Use as a dip for totopos (corn tortilla chips); with sour cream and guacamole to make nachos; or spread toast with refried beans, Chipotle Salsa and cheese and grill to make Mexican molletes.
- tomatoes (70%), onion, Chipotles in Adobo [chipotle chillies (5.4%), water, tomato paste, salt, sugar, onion, acetic acid], coriander (3.3%), lime juice, sea salt.
- Per 100 grams: Energy 104 kcal/433 kJ / Fats: 0.2 g (of which saturated: 0.04 g) / Carbohydrates: 24 g (of which sugar: 11 g) / Protein: 3 g / Salt: 2.2 g
- Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 5 days. Avoid exposure to light
- Made in a factory that handles nuts, peanuts and sesame
- Chipotle (chi-poht-lay) chillies are made by smoke-drying jalapenos. The name comes from the Nahuatl word ‘chilpoctli’, meaning smoked chilli.