Baked Baron Bigod with white wine, garlic & rosemary by Dulcie Crickmore
If anyone should know how to bake our Baron Bigod to perfection, it’s Fen Farm Dairy co-founder and creative director, Dulcie Crickmore. Here is Dulcie’s personal favourite way to enjoy Baron Bigod in all its gooey glory.
Serves 2 as a snack
- 1 250g wheel of Baron Bigod cheese
- 1 Clove of fresh garlic (crushed)
- A small handful of fresh rosemary
- A small handful of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- Pre-heat the oven to 425˚F/220˚C/Gas mark 7.
- Remove the wrapping from the Baron Bigod cheese and place it inside a small oven-proof baking dish or brie baker.
- Sprinkle the crushed garlic, cranberries and rosemary on top of the cheese.
- Add the white wine over the top, so it soaks all the ingredients.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is wobbly and melting.
- Grab crusty bread/crisps/crudités and get dunking!