Name:Rose Water 200ml
What is rose water?
Rose water is created by distilling rose petals with steam. Rose water is fragrant, and its sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes.
Rose water has been used for thousands of years, including in the Middle Ages. Its thought to have originated from the area that is now Iran. Its been used traditionally in both beauty products and food and drink products. It also comes with plenty of potential health benefits, including the following.
1. Helps soothe skin irritation
4. Helps prevent and treats infections
6. Heals cuts, scars, and burns
10. Soothes digestion problems
- Use it as a facial cleanser or toner. Just rinse your face with rose water after washing with your normal cleanser.
- Use it in recipes, in jams or in infusions, for example hibiscus iced tea with rose water.
- Create a rose water mist by adding it to a spray bottle. You can mist the rose water on your wrists, face, or even onto your pillow for a rrelaxing night's sleep.
*Forallergyadvice please email@example.com
|Parcel Delivery:We deliver all around UK every Thursday forå£4.99.|
Click and Collect in Store:Click and collect available every Wednesday, Saturday (10am - 7pm) and Sunday between 10am and 4pm.
*THERE IS NO MINIMUM SPEND FOR COLLECTION.
Our store on 15 Canonbury Lane, N12NS is five minutes walk from Highbury & Islington Station. Other nearby stations are Angel, Essex Road and Canobury Overgroud. We are Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Own Van Delivery:Ourvans deliver fresh produce across the following areas ofLondonon Wednesday & Sunday (see areas below). One can also visit us in our store that is Nourished Communities, 15 Canonbury Lane Monday - Saturday 10am - 7pmand Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Ourvansdeliver across the following areas:N1, N4, N5, E8, N6, N7, N8, N10, N19, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW8and surrounding areas. Want us to come to you? Call us on 07392513293 oremail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more infomation please give us a call: 07392 513293