We're excited to team up with knife-maker and blade sharpening extraordinaire Ralph Harvey Jefferson, founder of Penzance Kitchen Knives, to offer our new in-store knife sharpening service.
How it works?
Book in your knife sharpening online:
- Choose your preferred date and store from the dropdown below
- Enter the number of knives you would like sharpened
- Complete checkout
Drop off in-store
- Wrap or box your knives with your name and contact details clearly marked
- Bring them along to your selected store on the day you have booked or any day before
Collection & payment
- Your freshly sharpened knives will be ready for collection within 48h (you will be notified when they are ready)
- Payment is made upon collection as per the prices below. For particularly damaged blades you will be contacted with a quote.
£8 for a small pairing knife
£10-13 for kitchen knives
£15-20 for large knives/very damaged ones