One of the easiest ways to try out molecular gastronomy is by creating "pearls". Most pearls are solid jelly balls that can be used to garnish dishes or as an amuse-bouche. Here we provide sweet and sour balsamic vinegar pearls that are a great way to add a hit of flavor to many different dishes. Tiny jelly-enclosed spheres of Balsamic vinegar, that explode with flavour when you bite them. Adds a touch of theatre and excitement to salads.
The balsamic vinegar within is our 1.17 Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, IGP, one of the sharper balsamics we offer, and perfect with all kinds of Mediterranean salads and vegetable dishes.
- Place on a medium-rare steak
- Lightly mix into a salad, once it has been made
- add a hit of flavour to many different dishes
- Click and Collect Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at our store on 15 Canonbury Lane, N12AS. No minimum spend.
- Van delivery across the following post codes: N1, N4, N5, E8, N6, N7, N8, N19, NW1, NW3, NW2. £4.99 If you live close to these post codes we can probably deliver to you too :) just email email@example.com to check!
- Postal Delivery all around the UK from £4.99 for all orders above £15
Remember to enter any special delivery instructions!
For any more allergy information please email hello @nourishedcommunities.com