One of the easiest ways to try out molecular gastronomy is by creating "pearls". Mostpearlsare solid jelly balls that can beused togarnish dishes or as an amuse-bouche. Here we provide sweet and sourbalsamicvinegarpearlsthat are a great way to add a hit of flavor to many different dishes.Tiny jelly-enclosed spheres of Balsamic vinegar, that explode with flavour when you bite them. Adds a touch of theatre and excitement to salads.
The balsamic vinegar within is our 1.17 Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, IGP, one of the sharperbalsamics we offer, and perfect with all kinds of Mediterranean salads and vegetabledishes.
- Place on a medium-rare steak
- Lightly mix into a salad, once it has been made
- add a hit of flavour to many different dishes
- Click and Collect Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at our store on 15 Canonbury Lane, N12AS. No minimum spend.
- Van delivery across the following post codes: N1, N4, N5, E8, N6, N7, N8, N19, NW1, NW3, NW2. å£4.99 If you live close to these post codes we can probably deliver to you too :) just email email@example.com to check!
- Postal Delivery all around the UK from å£4.99 for all orders above å£15
Remember to enter anyspecial deliveryinstructions!
For any moreallergy informationplease email firstname.lastname@example.org