Almonds help your ticker stay healthy. They lower LDL (bad)cholesteroland are packed withvitamin E,magnesiumandpotassium, which helps oxygen and nutrients flow more freely through the blood.
How to prepare - almonds ideas:
- Use them for making fresh almond milk.
- Grind them into a flour and use as an addition for baked goods and bread.
- Add a few into a stir fry dish (not afterwards, but during the stir frying!)
- Coat them in whatever you wish (milk, eggs, flour, honey) and add your favorite spices
- and bake them in the oven for a tasty snack.
- Eat them as is for a fast and nutritious snack.
- Roast them for a short time and add to your favorite cereal.
- Chop them up and add to your favorite home made granola mixture and bake
- Click and Collect Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at our store on 15 Canonbury Lane, N12AS. No minimum spend.
- Van delivery across the following post codes: N1, N4, N5, E8, N6, N7, N8, N19, NW1, NW3, NW2. å£4.99 If you live close to these post codes we can probably deliver to you too :) just email firstname.lastname@example.org to check!
- Postal Delivery all around the UK from å£4.99 for all orders above å£15
Remember to enter anyspecial deliveryinstructions!
For any more allergy information please email email@example.com
Almond nuts grow encased in a shell with a downy outer grey / green coat. They are mainly grown in California, Spain, Italy, Australia and Turkey. These organic Almonds have been specially selected by Potash Farm for quality size and good flavour.