Introducing the Nourished Communities British Cheese & Charcuterie Hamper!
Looking for Christmas inspiration and want to contribute towards local businesses we have just the thing!
This Hamper contains:
- 60g Coppa, 60g Breasola and 60g Fennel & Salami cured by Cobble Lane Cured, N1, London
- Lancashire Bomb 230g: Made by Andrew Shorrock in Goosnargh near Preston. Matured for 24 months it has a wonderfully creamy texture and strong mature flavour great with wine ;) It is wrapped in muslin and dipped into wax creating a distinctive cheese like no other.
Handmade Fig Chutney: Rose Bud Preserves, Yorkshire. A rich and piquant mix of juicy figs, molassed sugar, warm cinnamon and sweet fresh orange.
Perfect with Cold Roast Ham and Farmhouse Cheddar.
- Tunworth Camembert, Hampshire: An English Camembert good enough to make a Frenchman weep: vegetal, porcini-flavoured and intense. Made by Stacey Hedgers and Charlotte Spruce.
- Drift Wood Goat Cheese made by White Lake, Somerset. This is a delicious ash coated Goat that has won gold at the World Cheese Awards. as the light, lemony flavours are a perfect for the soft, creamy texture of the cheese. White Lake have a really built a reputation as world class cheesemakers with most of their cheeses winning multiple awards.
- Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt: The Captain's Crackers, Kent