Almonds help your ticker stay healthy. They lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and are packed with vitamin E, magnesium and potassium, which helps oxygen and nutrients flow more freely through the blood.
How to prepare almonds ideas:
- Use them for making fresh almond milk.
- Grind them into a flour and use as an addition for baked goods and bread.
- Add a few into a stir fry dish (not afterwards, but during the stir frying!)
- Coat them in whatever you wish (milk, eggs, flour, honey) and add your favorite spices
- and bake them in the oven for a tasty snack.
- Eat them as is for a fast and nutritious snack.
- Roast them for a short time and add to your favorite cereal.
- Chop them up and add to your favorite home made granola mixture and bake
- Click and Collect Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at our store on 15 Canonbury Lane, N12AS. No minimum spend.
- Van delivery across the following post codes: N1, N4, N5, E8, N6, N7, N8, N19, NW1, NW3, NW2. £4.99 If you live close to these post codes we can probably deliver to you too :) just email email@example.com to check!
- Postal Delivery all around the UK from £4.99 for all orders above £15
Remember to enter any special delivery instructions!
For any more allergy information please email hello @nourishedcommunities.com