FOR NACHOS & TOTOPOS
- A spicy tomato salsa made withåÊchipotles in adoboåÊandåÊfresh coriander.
Chipotle chillies give this salsa a rich, smoky flavour: perfect for dipping.åÊ
- Ready to eat.åÊUse as aåÊdip for totopos (corn tortilla chips); with sour cream and guacamole to make nachos; or spread toast with refried beans, Chipotle Salsa and cheese and grill to make Mexican molletes.åÊ
- tomatoes (70%), onion, Chipotles in Adobo [chipotle chillies (5.4%), water, tomato paste, salt, sugar, onion, acetic acid], coriander (3.3%), lime juice, sea salt.åÊ
- Per 100 grams:åÊEnergy 104 kcal/433 kJ / Fats: 0.2 g (of which saturated: 0.04 g) / Carbohydrates: 24 g (of which sugar: 11 g) / Protein: 3 g / Salt: 2.2 g
Storage and Preparation
- Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened,åÊrefrigerate and use within 5 days. Avoid exposureåÊto light
- Made in a factory that handles nuts, peanuts and sesame
Really Cool Chile Fact
- Chipotle (chi-poht-lay) chillies are made by smoke-drying jalapenos. The name comes from the Nahuatl word ‰Û÷chilpoctli‰Ûª, meaning smoked chilli.